Cabinetry 10 Year Limited Warranty
Kitchen&Bath Beyond hereby warrants that all cabinets sold are from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase. This warranty is expressly limited to repair or replacement of the defective part at the discretion of Kitchen&Bath Beyond Cabinetry. This warranty does not extend to defects caused by improper handling, storage, installation, assembly or disassembly, damages, product modifications. Exposure to the elements including humidity and heat which may result in damaging the cabinets, misuse, abuse or negligence .
Natural wood may vary in texture ,color and wood grain, and exhibit subtle changes as they age. sunlight, smoke, moisture, household cleaners and other environmental conditions may cause materials to vary from their original color and/or to warp, split or crack. These variations are considered to be the nature of the material in relation to its environmental exposure and not covered under this warranty.
Kitchen&Bath Beyond periodically updates and makes changes to its product line and specifications. If a warranty claim is filed against obsolete or changed product, Kitchen&Bath Beyond will replace the part(s) under warranty with a new part of the same style or a similar style currently offered. Kitchen&Bath Beyond’s cabinetry cannot be held responsible for replacement product that may not exactly match installed product.
To submit a warranty claim, the original consumer purchaser must contact the Kitchen&Bath Beyond sales where the product was purchased . A copy of the original dated sales receipt must be presented as proof of purchase.
Urban Engineered Flooring Warranty
LIMITED LIFETIME STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
This program is limited to residential application only and does not apply to commercial or industrial use. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser ONLY and is not transferable. It is the responsibility of the installer and/or home owner to inspect planks prior to installations. Planks not visually or physically acceptable should be put to one side and possibly used in another location of the room. Urbanfloor accepts no responsibility for costs of product or labor when planks with visible defects have been installed.
Seasonal expansion and contraction of wood flooring is normal and not a manufacturing defect.
As wood is a natural product industry standards allow for a defect/irregular tolerance of up to 5%.
LIMITED LIFETIME STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
Kitchen&Bath Beyond warrants that the residential flooring sold under this Warranty is, at the time of sale, free from defects in material and manufacture and that it conforms to Urbanfloor’s standard specifications for the product category. Urbanfloor further warrants that when installed and maintained according to Urbanfloor specifications and when used according to its intended purpose, the flooring will not delaminate, separate, buckle or cup as a result of a manufacturing defect (Visit the following links for installation and maintenance).
If your Urbanfloor product fails for any of the above reasons, Urbanfloor will replace or repair, at its option, a portion, or all of the flooring at no cost to the original purchaser as long as the original purchaser still owns the property where the floor was installed. Urbanfloor warranty is only extended to flooring maintained in Normal Environmental Conditions. Meaning that the heating and ventilating systems are working to maintain an interior humidity level between 30% to 50% and a room temperature between 60ºF to 80ºF year round.
Color variations, mineral streaks, and small knots are considered part of the natural character and beauty of wood flooring and are not considered manufacturing defects.
Kitchen&Bath Beyond warrants that the factory-installed finish on the Flooring is, at the time of sale, free from defects in material and manufacture and that it conforms to Urbanfloor’s standard specifications for the finish. Urbanfloor further warrants that when maintained according to Urbanfloor’s cleaning and maintenance instruction(Email us to get detail information about cleaning and maintenance instruction) and used for its intended purpose, the finish will not wear through to bare wood for 35 years from the date of purchase of our Urban Lifestyle Collection; 30 years for Mountain Country Collection; 25 years for Welcome Home Collection.
Gloss reduction is not considered a manufacturing defect and is not included in this warranty. Finish warranty excludes any surfaces checks/splits caused by improper environmental conditions, scratches, indentations, and color change from indoor UV light or sunlight.
The Urbanfloor installation and maintenance instructions MUST be followed as condition for these Warranties to have effect.You may obtain these instructions from sending an email request to Kitchenandbathbeyond@gmail.com
NOTE: Moldings are not included under our Finish Warranty.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
Kitchen&Bath Beyond warrants it’s Urban Lifestyle, Mountain Country and Welcome Home Collections for light commercial applications for period of 3-year finish .
- Failure to maintain the environment at a humidity range of 30% to 50% year round and a room temperature of 60º to 80ºF.
- Checks, splits, delamination caused by improper environmental conditions.
- Color variations in flooring are a natural occurrence due to species, age, character of flooring and exposure to UV light or sunlight. For these reasons, new and/or replacement flooring may not match display samples and/or existing flooring.
- Due to color variations of product and/or samples, Kitchen&Bath Beyond is not responsible for the consumer matching flooring to other wood products, such as cabinets, stair railings, trim and any existing moldings.
- Normal exposure to sunlight will bring about changes in the shading of any hardwood floor as the floor ages. Area rugs should be moved occasionally as they block sunlight and may give the appearance of discoloring under the rug. This is not a product defect.
- Improper installation/maintenance and failure to adhere to Urbanfloor installation/maintenance instructions.
- It is the responsibility of the installer and/or the homeowner to inspect boards prior to installation. Kitchen&Bath Beyond accepts no responsibility for costs of product or labor when boards with visible defects have been installed.
- Indentations or scratches caused by furniture, appliances, pet claws, spiked or damaged heels, pivot points, sand and pebbles or other abrasive materials.
- Installation over radiant floor heating with a surface temperature in excess of 85° F.
- Damage due to water and/or moisture including but not limited to damage resulting from broken or leaking pipes, wet mopping, weather conditions or natural disasters is excluded from Kitchen&Bath Beyond warranties.
- Insect infestation after product leaves our facility.
- Abuse, neglect, abnormal use or misuse, application of solvents, corrosives, or other chemicals, etc. improper cleaning or maintenance products.
- Squeaking or popping sounds on stapled or nail down products.
MOLDING STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
Kitchen&Bath Beyond warrants to the original purchaser that the moldings will be free of defects in material and workmanship when installed and maintained according to Urbanfloor specifications. If a molding fails, Urbanfloor will replace or repair, at its option for as long as the original purchase still owns the property where the molding was installed. Inspect moldings before installation. Once material is installed it is considered accepted.
Although moldings are designed to be the closet representation of the actual floor, variation in color, texture, shading, grain, knots, distressing will be evident and in some species can be extensive. This is normal and is not considered a defect.
NOTE: Moldings are not covered by a finish warranty.